In today’s fast-paced and ever-evolving world of e-commerce, success hinges on a store’s ability to connect with customers, engage their audience, and foster lasting relationships. While there’s no shortage of tools and strategies to achieve these goals, one approach stands out as a game-changer: the use of lead magnets.
I am excited to introduce our new plugin, Lead Magnets For SureCart! In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to the plugin and explore how it integrates seamlessly into your SureCart store.
Lead Magnets: What Are They And What Are The Benefits?
Before we dive into the details, let’s first understand what a lead magnet is all about. A lead magnet is a marketing tool or incentive offered by a business or organization to potential customers or website visitors in exchange for their contact information, typically an email address. The purpose of a lead magnet is to attract, engage, and capture leads or prospects, with the ultimate goal of nurturing them into becoming paying customers.
Lead magnets come in various forms, such as e-books, whitepapers, checklists, webinars, templates, discount codes, or any other valuable content or offers that are relevant to the target audience. The key to an effective lead magnet is that it provides real value to the audience, addressing their specific needs or pain points and encouraging them to take action by sharing their contact information. Once this information is collected, businesses can use it for follow-up marketing efforts, including email marketing, to build relationships, drive conversions, and foster customer loyalty.
Main Plugin Features
- Enable the lead magnet features for all products, specific products, or products in specific product collections.
- Replace the add to cart and buy now buttons on the product page with a new subscribe button instead
- Use a shortcode for the optin button and form when using any other page as your product or marketing landing page
- Write your own custom text for the subscribe button to prompt visitors to sign up
- Show a popup window with the option form to capture the contact information
- Choose whether to show the name field, use separate fields for first and last name, and require the name
- Write your own custom text for the form submit button
- Enable double-optin with a verification email that must be clicked first to confirm
- Show a custom message to any customer who already has access to the product
- Customize the verification email template with a custom email subject and body, and use variables to dynamically populate the customer’s name, product name, website name, and more.
- Redirect the customer to their download in their account to access the lead magnet after submitting the form
- When using double-optin, process the order and redirect the customer to their download in their account to access the lead magnet after clicking the confirmation link in the verification email
- Use SureTriggers to integrate the lead magnet customers into your favorite email marketing tools
The screenshot below shows the main settings interface in the Lead Magnets For SureCart plugin. This is a unified interface used in each of our SurelyWP addons, which integrate seamlessly, so you can switch from one to another when more than one of our other plugins is installed.
Please visit the product page to learn more about how the plugin works and explore the features and settings.